- 4 Stops
- Champagne at Pick Up
- 28 Wine Tastings
- 75 min Production Tour
- 90 min Cave Tour
- $225 Per Person
- Duration: 6.5 hours
- Starting times:
- 10:00 – 4:00 pm (Monday-Friday)
- 12:00 – 6:00 pm (Saturday-Sunday)
Enjoy your visit to 4 different wineries with 26 wine tastings!
- Wine tastings at 4 wineries
- Complimentary Wilson Creek champagne at the time of pickup
- Eight (8) VIP Wine Tastings with Production Tour at Falkner Winery (75 min)
- Fourteen (14) premium tastings at two (2) of Temecula’s top rated wineries, Lorenzi Estates and Baily Winery. Premium tastings include estate reserve and library wines.
- Six (6) Wine Tastings & Cave Tour at Oak Mountain Winery. Also includes a charcuterie & cheese board for pairings (90 min)
75-minute estate vineyard and winemaking facility tour in Southern California, where you savor eight premium tastings as a private tour guide takes you through the vineyards, into the barrel room, and then finally to the tasting room where you experience estate reserve and/or library wines on this wine tasting tour.
Go behind the scenes at Oak Mountain’s wine cave operation where you learn about the different wine aging processes of wine when stored inside a cave versus a barrel room. You also taste some of Oak Mountain’s select wines, which only their VIP wine club members drink.
You may also select any of these upgrades:
- Corking fee (bring your own bottle) – $10/bottle
- Additional 4th stop (1 extra hour) – $20 per person
- Driver/tour guide gratuity – $15 per person
What to Bring: Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 21+.