Tour our vineyard and winemaking facilities then get a behind-the-scenes look at our wine cave process.
- Local tour guide from Temecula Valley Wine Country upon arrival
- Transportation to 3 wineries and/or breweries
- 6 tastings at each stop (18 total tastings per person)
- Live music at one of your stops (Saturday & Sunday)
- Bottled water during transit
- Duration: 7 hours
- 10-20 Guests
- 21-40 Guests
- 41-56 Guests
Customize Your Perfect Wine Tour!
SoCal Wine Tours provides customized wine tours in southern California for large groups events. Whether you’re planning a fun birthday party, wine-themed bachelorette party, a creative rehearsal dinner, or holiday party, we can help customize your day of visiting wineries in the Temecula Valley Wine Country and enjoying exceptional wine tasting. We pick up in San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange, and Riverside for our wine tours.
You may also select any of these upgrades:
- BYO champagne at pick-up and we serve you ($10 per bottle uncorking fee)
- Platters of veggies, cheese, and crackers served at one of your stops ($10 per person)
- Private 60-minute Wine & Production Tour ($10 per person)
- Privately hosted and seated wine tastings at every stop ($30 per person)
- Professional photographer ½ day ($500) full day ($900)
- Lunch Buffet on private patio overlooking rolling hill vineyard ($15 per person)
- Your tour is based on a total of 7 hours of transportation
- 2 hours are allocated for travel time to and from Temecula, and 5 hours are allocated for the tour
- An additional 1 hour of travel time is charged for pick-up locations south of Escondido, and pick-up locations north and west of Corona
What to Bring: Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 21+
Pricing does not include 18% charge for driver and tour guide gratuity, taxes, and credit card processing fees